* Family run Guesthouse house hosted by Darren and Rebecca.
* Rooms with sea-views are available.
* We have a mixture of single, twin, and double rooms.
* Free breakfast included when you book a room.
* Most are en-suite accommodation, but there are also two single rooms which have their own showers and wash hand basins in the rooms with the WC outside the rooms.
* Located on beach front, near Swansea town centre, university, Swansea Arena.
* Easy to get to Swansea Stadium, many local atrractions and the outstanding Gower.
* Three star Visit Wales graded. To comply with tourist board regulations we do not take DSS or state paid for guests.
* All have Free view TV, FREE good quality wifi access in all rooms, hot drinks and a good selection of toiletries.
* All our have flat screen TVs with Free view and double rooms with sea-views have DVD players.
* We have lots of local information, free maps etc., which has been very popular with our customers.
*A copy of our very own comprehensive guide to Swansea is in every room.
*We don't have a DVD library so if you are booking a sea-view double then please feel free to bring your own.
* You will not find a better place to stay in South Wales. So book this quality, comfortable B & B now and enjoy excellent value with us.
We want all our guest to have a really good nights sleep and fully enjoy their stay with us. So our rooms have black out curtains and the windows at the front have special sound reflecting glass to reduce the traffic noise, as this can be a busy road, leaving you to enjoy splendid sea views over Swansea Bay with is long sweep of yellow sand. As far as we know no other Hotel on our road has these windows.
We especially welcome contractors, couples and families. We can provide a travel cot and high chair. We can cater for one-night stays through to several months contract. We are well known for both our warm welcome and floral displays. In fact we have received awards for both of these. From Swansea in bloom for the flowers and Welcome host awards.