Updated 21st August 2020
We are now fully reopen with some obvious restrictions due to covid-19 rules and regulations
Things will obviously be different with social distancing etc, but I can still guarantee a warm family welcome at Beachcomber
On the 21st of July we celebrated our 20th anniversary since we moved down from Rhondda to run Beachomber.
It was been 20 wonderful years and Swansea has been a nice place to live and bring up out two boys.
We would like to thank all our customers an friends who have been on this journey with us
* The rooms are warm and comfortable accommodation.
* We have a mixture of single, twin, and double rooms and one family room.
* Most are en-suite accommodation, but there are also two single rooms which have their own showers and wash hand basins in the rooms with the WC outside the rooms.
* All have Free view TV, FREE good quality wifi access in all rooms, hot drinks and a good selection of toiletries.
* Sea view rooms are available.
* All our double rooms with sea-views have flat screen TVs with Free view and DVD players.
* We have lots of local information, free maps etc., which has been very popular with our customers. (We don't have a DVD library so if you are booking a sea-view double then please feel free to bring your own .)
We want all our guest to have a really good nights sleep and fully enjoy their stay with us. So our rooms have black out curtains and the windows at the front have special sound reflecting glass to reduce the traffic noise, as this can be a busy road, leaving you to enjoy splendid sea views over Swansea Bay with is long sweep of yellow sand. As far as we know no other Hotel on our road has these windows.
We especially welcome contractors, couples and families. We can provide a Travel cot and high chair. We can cater for one-night stays through to several months contract. We are well known for both our warm welcome and floral displays. In fact we have received awards for both of these. From Swansea in bloom for the flowers and Welcome host awards.